Закон города Guelph (Канада) о блошиных рынках
1. In addition to the terms defined in Section 1 of this By-law, the following terms shall have the corresponding meanings for the purposes of this Schedule.
(i) “Flea Market” means a Place where goods, wares or merchandise or services are displayed or offered for retail sale by individual vendors from the individual stalls or stands;
(ii) "Goods appealing to, or designed to appeal to erotic or sexual appetites or inclinations" means:
(a) any Goods in which or on which is displayed any depiction or characterization of any female person's breasts or any person's pubic, genital, perineal, perianal areas or buttocks; and
(b) any Goods in which or on which is displayed any depiction or characterization of sexual intercourse, masturbation, ejaculation, oral sex or any other direct physical stimulation of any Nude or Partially Nude genital organ;
(iii) “Place” includes any Premises or land, lot, building, structure, place or any part thereof;
(iv) “Site Plan” means a drawing of the site which includes all applicable measurements of the selling area and the surrounding area within 100 metres of the site and on which all buildings and structures, streets and other landmarks are indicated;
(v) “To Provide” when used in relation to Goods, includes to Rent, Sell, lease offer to Rent, lease, Sell or Display for Rent, lease or Sale by retail or otherwise and “Providing” and “Provided” shall have corresponding meanings.
2. The purpose of the City’s licensing requirements for Flea Markets and of the conditions set out in this Schedule are related to matters of Health and Safety and Consumer Protection.
3. No Person shall engage in or carry on business as a Flea Market, defined in this By-law, without a Licence to do so issued by the City.
APPLICATION FOR A LICENCE
4. In addition to Section 3 regarding application for a Licence every Applicant shall at the time of application for a Flea Market provide to the Clerk,
(a) provide an accurate Site Plan of the premises, including all outdoor areas, operated as a Flea Market. Such site plan shall identify and number each stall.
CONDITIONS (Health and Safety and Consumer Protection)
5. The Licensee of a Flea Market shall:
(i) upon leasing, renting or otherwise providing a stall to a vendor or other person, enter into an agreement which shall establish the terms and conditions of such arrangement, rules and regulations governing operation with the Flea Market and such agreement shall contain the stall number, legal name of the vendor or other person entering into such agreement, his/her most recent address, the registered name of the business, the operating name of the business, the Provincial Vendor’s Permit Number, and shall be signed and dated by both parties;
(ii) keep and maintain a register of vendors which shall be provided to any Officer at any reasonable time for inspection;
(iii) Every Place or Premises used as a Flea Market shall be constructed and established in such a manner as to provide a specified area for each vendor;
(iv) Every stall shall be numbered in such a manner as to display the number to the general public.
6. Where goods appealing to or designed to appeal to erotic or sexual appetites or inclinations, are provided at a Flea Market, the conditions set out in Section 3, Schedule 2 of this By-law shall apply to the Flea Market Licence and the Licensee of the Flea Market shall ensure that all such conditions are complied with.
7. Notwithstanding Section 25 of this By-law:
(a) every Person other than a corporation who is convicted of an offence under this By-law in relation to Goods appealing to or designed to appeal to erotic or sexual appetites or inclinations Provided at Flea Markets, shall be liable to a maximum penalty as set out in Section 161(1) of the Act;
(b) every corporation convicted of an offence in relation to Goods appealing to or designed to appeal to erotic or sexual appetites or inclinations Provided at a Flea Market, shall be liable to a maximum penalty as set out in Section 161(3) of the Act.
The City of Guelph